68 3D Scanned Clothing for Male Avatars
- Low Poly Mesh (Quads)
- 4k Normal Map
- 8k Texture Map
How to fit the clothing to DAZ characters:
- Dial Genesis 8 Male Arms Up-Down to -45% and Legs Spread to -5% in Parameters
- Go into bone edit mode, and when bones are visible select one, right click and go edit -> bake joint rotations
- Use the transfer utility, set source item shape to current and add a smoothing modifier.
- Save the clothing to your library.
- Clear the scene, add G8 Male again and add the outfit, it should now fit the zero-posed character.